Monday, March 2, 2015

This email may have content... I haven't decided yet

Woo! Stuff! Well this week is going to be fun... I got an email from the office saying I'll be heading up to manila for a day or two for PASSPORT stuff. It's a normal thing.. for people going home soon-ish (I still have like a little over 9 months). Well, like I said last week, I would be taking pictures this week so I actually managed to accomplish said task... Will be getting on those in a bit. Other than that, life is just the same. WE have zone conference coming up tomorrow and there will be a photo taken kuno (someone said). 

Lately I've been going through the book of mormon highlighting all the Christlike Attributes I can find (Faith, Hope, Charity and Love, Virtue, Knowledge, Patience, Humility, Diligence, Obedience).. I've been using the Index and cross referencing scriptures used in PMG and the footnotes... It's going to take a while. But it has been rather interesting... 

Well, I really don't have much to say, so I'll get to the pictures! 

Elder Archuleta

PICTURES...(WITH NO CAPTIONS)










No comments:

Post a Comment