Sunday, June 14, 2015

198 Days Nalang!


Hello to everyone who can read this and still speak English! :D

So this past week has been okay. We had Zone Training on thursday, which means we were also in Bacolod on Tuesday! It's kind of weird though. I'm at that point in the mission where I know like almost everyone except for all the new peeps. And now I get random missionaries coming up to me and they be like "Oh hey I've heard about you!" or sometimes "Hey I'm assigned in your former area!" Which is kind of cool/weird since I hardly know them... But it's still nice to hear good things said about me. 

Well Elder Agbuya and I have been working like super hard to get people prepared for baptism! We unfortunately don't have any for this month, but come July we will have baptisms for days! :D 

So other than that I really don't have much else to say. I have a few pictures to send off and then we will be heading down to the office later today, so I'll check to see if my box-full-of-love-from-home is there! :D


​Batch! There were originally 4 of us but 1 was sent home for medical reasons. 


​Ube Piaya! It's like really good snack food and I wanna learn how to make it before I go home.  

-- 
Elder Archuleta
Philippines Bacolod Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment