Monday, March 9, 2015

280 something days na lang!

Dear Family and Friends and Anyone who enjoys nachos,

Well, after reading Dads email about how he thought I have matured and what not, I decide to write that first line... Genius.. 

So this week Elder Ferrer and I really didn't have much to do.. We had Zone Conference, which was cool, and then Stake Conference yesterday... And at some point in both meetings (and like all my trainings since December) talked about eternal marriage... awkward......

Well, some good news, I go to Manila this week (hopefully!) The schedule got changed so it's hopefully this week.. I might even see some friends! And I won't be transferring it looks like, So I'll be here in Tapi until sometime in April! We have some baptisms coming up, starting this saturday! Hopefully things will keep going here... But I will put my faith in the Lord and Keep going! 

Sadly, I don't have pictures. Really didn't have time this week. Sorry for having such short emails, I try to share as much as I can... 

Well I think Well is one of my favorite words to say... I say it all the time... But I forget English so I don't know what else to say... Haha...

Peace out

Elder Archuleta 
Philippines Bacolod Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment