Monday, March 16, 2015

9 Months left... Woo!

To whom it may be concerned partially or fully do to certain circumstances which I personally do not have control over,

Hi!

So for this past week literally nothing happened UNTIL FRIDAY. WE headed up to Bacolod, Saturday was spent in Manila, and Sunday we went back to our area! And mom will be proud! I took more than one picture! Like 86 times more than one picture! :D 

Well... This is literally my email. I'll get to sending pictures. 

Elder Archuleta
Philippines Bacolod Mission

It would have been nice to GET 86 pictures, but...  One or three pictures might be borrowed from Elder and Sister Mowers blog.  :)

Missionaries that traveled to Manila

WWII Military Cemetery

Cute Elder and Sister Mower that are serving in the Bacolod Philippines Mission

I received no explanation on Elder Archuleta's pictures...as usual.  














No comments:

Post a Comment