Hello there people I email! :D And for those who read this. There is a story behind the name of this email, I'll explain it later.
So this past week was kind of the same as always. Work.. Rain... Work... Rain.. I think you get the picture. :D
Speaking of pictures, I have some.
So about the email. Everyone here was talking about bumbas (a pump... Like for wells and shtuff) Also everyone else here is like either barely over a year or brand new. I'm old.
I will send pictures seperately. With the stories.
Philippines Bacolod Mission
1. A mountain-top view of Isabela.
2. A pig that was totally just chillin with the cute little baby puppies... And then laying on them too.
3. I named this one Kevin, the white one is Tammy-Lynn, the dark-brown one is Steven and the last one is either Kyle or George. I forgot.
4. This fruit is called BABANA. (yes, babana.) It's kind of sour, but it's really good tasting and like my 2nd favorite.
1. An Isabela view of the mountain I was on (the one on the right)
2. Went on exchanges with Aguisan Elders. It rained so hard that the Book of Mormon, my planner, and all the pamphlets I had got destroyed. But we had fun anyways.