Monday, October 19, 2015

Doctrine and Covenants section 73

If you don't get the title, then good for you. If you do, however... #D&C73


SO THIS WEEK WAS JAMPACKED FULL OF...

Rain. ☔🌀

Apparently there's another storm, but it's up north. All we get here is rain. A lot.

But on the bright side, I also found someone to fit my clothes for me! I did like a lot of my pants and a long-sleeve. Eventually I'll get to do my suit too. :D 

So Dad asked if I knew an Elder Paskett, and I do. He replaced me in Bata (My last area). When I see him at MLC in November I'll tell him. #smallworld

So earlier we had a service project. We painted a few buildings. I left my camera since I couldn't leave it anywhere, but I have a few pictures of when we came home. And a few other things. 

Oh and we had a baptism Saturday, got another one this Saturday too, and HOPEFULLY next week as well. My camera died so I'll have my companion fwd it to me. 

Well, other than that I really don't have much to say really. I've only got so long before I'm back home. I've gotten so used to everything here that I really don't know what else to say. I'll be checking today (again) about any news for going home or anything related to such. From what I've heard, transfer day is being moved up 2 weeks, so that might change something. And I'll check on my packages. Speaking of which, I don't think I really need anymore. I never really needed them in the first place. It kinda takes away a bit from the sacrifice. But I loved them all :D 

I will send pictures shortly.
-- 
Elder Archuleta
Philippines Bacolod Mission

PICTURES!
1. Hamburgers. Like actually decent sized ones too! But it was literally just bread, meat, lettuce, and ketchup. 

2. A giant frog thing. I took this picture from like across the room when I saw it. It's bigger than a softball.

3. So the sister sitting next to me is my Lola! (grandma) Because she was the missionary that taught and converted Elder Cano! :D but she's kinda short... Like Kara might ACTUALLY be taller than her... Hehehe... :P

4. Me earlier covered in paint. Filipino paint is cool though. If it gets on you or your clothes, it will come off with just water (sometimes a bit of soap). But you put it on a rock or buildings or cars and it's boom good luck getting that off.




No comments:

Post a Comment