Sunday, October 11, 2015

#UpcomingBirthday

Yay I survived another week! :D

So last week I was not able to email because I got transferred! So I am currently in Isabela Ward, Binalbagan Zone+Stake. And I'm also down the road from my 5th area, Hinigaran! So I'll be able to visit sometime. 

So I am still a Zone Leader, but I am one of 3 here in my zone. The other 2 are fairly new, so I basically just tell them what to do if they don't know. So I has time to do stuff again! 

So here's what last week was for me:
Monday: I got transferred. I wasn't able to go shopping or get a haircut or do anything. I traveled all day.
Tuesday: We had District meeting. My district leader and I have the same first name. :D Also my district is 3 americans and 1 pinoy... It's cool. 
Wednesday: We went up the mountain. The Motorcycle we were riding went flat. Twice. Also we had to join choir practice here. The conductor person thing called President apparently so we have to join. #WhyIsMyLastNameArchuleta
Thursday: We went on exchanges with some Elder's in our zone, So I was in their area for a day. 
Friday: Nothing actually happened. We just worked. 
Saturday: Saturday Session of Conference! And I forgot my name tag at home. It was kinda funny.
Sunday: Sunday Session! And Choir Practice again. We got to teach like 2 lessons. 

That was my week. I have pictures to send (from last-last week too!)

-- 
Elder Archuleta
Philippines Bacolod Mission

Pictures!  Lots and lots of pictures.  This might be a record for Elder Archuleta to send us 13 pictures!  I think he was trying to make up for no email last week.  ;-)

A tricycle with a steering wheel.  Yes.  I want one.

Elder Lacado and I #Last day together

Me not shaving for 2 days = baby beard

Me and the two Elders I trained!  We all got transferred.

This is my area.

Perfect example of Filipino weather.  This is nice and clear and sunny and happiness.

This is what I saw when I turned around.  Darkness, gloominess, doom and despair.

The gray stuff in the center is rain.

Filipino turkeys.  They sound like American ones, but they look weird.  

How they fix tires here.  They melt rubber onto the tire over the hole.  It's actually kind of cool.
They do it to cars and trucks too apparently.

My planner which reads "One More!"

A rat we killed while on exchanges.  The shirt thing belongs to the elder I was with.

This is literally me right now in a computer shop.  Elder Cook, you're used to this.  Everyone else isn't.
(Elder Cook is a friend from the MTC who is currently serving in the Bagiuo Mission.)














No comments:

Post a Comment