Monday, September 28, 2015

I'm doing things baliskad

#Backwards

So I figured that since I kind of don't have a lot to say I'll just start with the pictures. :D (Which means I attached them to this email AND attached them first before I wrote this email) 
 1. So this is something a member made for me. I'm not sure if I've sent a picture of it before. It's basically like a little chandelier type thing made out of shells, beads, and a coconut shell. It's cool. :D
2. This is what my area looks like. The sky has been gray lately (because I think the other rainy season is coming soon?)
3. Random Selfie (With my companion halfway photobombing.)
4. A box of fruit. A member from Elder Lacdao's former area sent this to us. :D


AND NOW ITS EMAIL TIME!!
... Well technically it's 3pm, Monday September 28, 2015. #Technicalities

So for the past week things have been slow. Last Wednesday we went to interview for the E.B Magalona Elders (The one's in my former area). Words cannot describe (Or maybe I just cant due to my level of English) the feeling of interviewing one of your former investigators for baptism. And it was the WHOLE family. I was over-joyed. :D

So for date of going home, I finally know it. However, it means I will not be spending yet another Christmas with you at home. But I will be home for New Years! :D It's gonna be crazy and what nots, but I go home Dec. 30, 2015. (Elder Cook, Makakita kita sa Manila ulit! Puli na ta!) So apparently I will be able to call home again for Christmas (which would be rather funny honestly.) Other than that, I will just be working here until I go home. 

Well, that;s pretty much it for this week. See you again next week! 

P.S Next week is transfer day so there is a slight chance that I might be getting transferred. I don't know yet, I'll know on Sunday if I am. 

-- 
Elder Archuleta
Philippines Bacolod Mission








No comments:

Post a Comment