Monday, September 14, 2015

Awesome

Well, this week has been a drain. #LowBattAkoTalaga

Haha. Well, it's been tiring because Elder Lacdao and I have been absolutely SMASHING this area. In the good way. This area is rather notorious in our zone for having some of the lowest numbers, but I think that's why I've been here and why the Zone Leaders will be here from now on. Unlike some certain Zone Leaders who don't fully understand the responsibilities that they hold, but we don't hold grudges against them. We just continue to be an example and do what is right. :D #GotYourBack

So after all that has been said and done, I would like to report the following:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!

(Second email):

And I totally failed and hit SEND.. So just deal with it.

I was gonna make a video this morning, but decided not to just in case I couldn't send it. :D But happy birthday Mom :D

I really don't have much to say lately. I come home soon enough that honestly I could probably just actually tell it to you guys. #3MonthsNalang!

Pictures:

Here is some food I've been making. I've also been keeping a cookbook for all this, so I can cook it when I get home. Although I will need you to check all the Asian stores to see if they have some of the stuffs I need. There's another picture of me with BACON, something called Pacbet (with Bacon...... ) [In Tagalog it's technically Pinakbet or something like that] and a soup thing Elder Williams and I created.. So currently it has no name. :D But this week things are actually calming down a bit, so a goal I have is to actually take pictures. :D (Now?  He decides now to take more pictures?)






No comments:

Post a Comment