Sunday, December 20, 2015

1.

Hello there peoples, This is more than likely my last email home. 

Well, the time has come. It's been two whole years, and it was long and painful and tiring and tiring and hard and demanding and absolutely hands down worth it. 

Well for things are kinda weird. I got transferred on Saturday. I'm back in Hinigaran! My 5th area. For a whole week. But I am happy regardless. It's been nice seeing people I used to teach, and the bishop actually came up to me and hugged me. It was awesome. AND ALSO ELDER WILLIAMS IS HERE AGAIN SO IT DONE BE AWESOME BECAUSE WE"RE COMPANIONS... Kind of. We live in the same house (again) so we decided we'll just work together until I go home. :D It was awesome. But my real companion is Elder Miclat. He's pretty cool, I've met him before so I've known him for a little while. 

Well, I will be spending the next few days going through my stuff, getting rid of what I don't need, and will eventually be making it home. I fly out to Manila on Tuesday, will spend the rest of the day there and will leave Wednesday morning, fly to Hong Kong, then to LA, then to home, arriving at around 1 in the afternoon.... And it'll still be Wednesday. :D But I'll probably be dead tired from travel. 

Speaking of getting home, Mom I want Biscuits and cereal. My favorite kind (Berry colossal crunch and fruity dyno bites) :D Preferably bring the biscuits to the airport. With Jam. :D

Well, I think that's it. I really don't have much else to say or pictures to send since I'll just be home next week. Which is really weird to say. But I love you all and will be seeing you this week over Skype, this Friday (so thursday night for you fools. Be there or be square). I'll probably let you know before I actually get on and skype. Just so you'll be prepared. 

Peace outs. 

-- 
Elder Archuleta
Philippines Bacolod Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment