Sunday, May 17, 2015

228 days nalang!

Well that's a wonderful way to start off an email...

Last-last week was Elder Babida's birthday! (Yes there are some pictures for that.) But other that, not a whole lot has happened. D:

We had Zone Conference last week, which was fun. We were with Bacolod Central Zone, and we were 3rd to last in giving the training... Which made it a bit nerve wrecking... Since I'm still new to being a Zone Leader, my hands were shaking like crazy and so were my knees. But after about 5 minutes it really wasn't that bad. It was a great training, and many complimented us. We trained about retention of recent converts and/or Less Actives through the RS, Priesthood Leaders, Ward Missionary and WML, and through Bishop. 

Well..... I don't know what else to say. Everything is okay like always. I did enjoy the pictures Dad sent, reminded me of how much I miss home though... But I'm getting close to going home! So I can say stuff like that! :D 

I do have some requests... If it's not too late... Just some more air heads and beef jerky again.... Terryaki flavor (since it's my favorite..) Just if it's possible... If not, no worries! 

Pictures (hopefully in this order) are of Elder Babida's cake, Ice cream flavor that is too good to exist, A selfie, and a picture of a beach. 
 
Elder Archuleta
Philippines Bacolod Mission





President and Sister Ferrin and I, and chips I opened wrong apparently... 








No comments:

Post a Comment