Monday, May 4, 2015

This week in the mission

Hello there! 

So this week has been slightly better! Stuff actually happened! :D So last Monday we were in Bacolod doing stuff... I have pictures of our adventure... Tuesday through Thursday were just normal days. Friday to yesterday were fun. It was a fiesta here (which means basically the whole town parties.. it's awesome.) but it was kind of bad for us... since we technically can't go and all of our investigators went... So it was kind of hard. and then Sunday was a boxing match so like no one went to church... Which was also rough.. But it's all good. Just small trials. We also had an Elder come home from his mission, so that was cool! Except he served up north so he spoke Tagalog... Which was funny, because when he talked he said he would speak in Ilonggo... which didn't happen. I think that's how it's going to be when I come home. English is there in my brain somewhere, but it's not usually the first language I use.... It actually comes last ironically. Writing and reading English? Pft, no problem. Speaking it? ... Yea... my English comes out wrong and I don't realize I'm wrong unless someone points it out to me. But it's all good. It'll come back eventually! So I got one package, you sent two? I have meetings in Bacolod tomorrow, so if there is another one waiting for me then awesome! If you're referring to the package I got a while ago, the cookies were still good. They weren't hard but they were still good. 

Well, I do have pictures to send so I'll get on that.

WAIT! Mothers Day Call! It's next Monday! Woo! :D

Well that is the content of this email. I will get to pictures.

PS. This week is the birthday of Elder Babida... So I was thinking of using my card to get him stuff.... Like cake.... Mmmmm... cake.... And I have to buy something for some of my Recent converts, I'll have it sent home (there... California...) 

That's all. If you sneezed during this email, bless you. Peace off. Boop!

Elder Archuleta

-- 
Elder Archuleta
Philippines Bacolod Mission

PICTURES!
There are videos but I cant send them... I'll just show them when I get home. Went to KFC. Found a peanut butter KitKat... cools stuffs.. 






Beach view






No comments:

Post a Comment