Monday, April 27, 2015

Weekly email thing

Dear peeps who read this,

So this week I literally has nothing to say. Nothing new happened, nothing changed or anything.. It's just another week. But this week we actually have a lot planned to do, so next weeks email will be a lot more awesome! But I do have some things to say. Elder Babida goes home soon, so I might be his last companion... But other than that we are the ZONE LEADERS anyways!! We have been having a lot of fun being the ZL's, having everyone text us when they have a problem or stuff like that.. But it's part of the responsibility of a Zone Leader.. And mothers day is coming up soon so I will be letting you know how that goes when that time comes... I think maybe next-next week. Other than tha, thats abou it for this week. No pictures either... Sorry. I'll get on that this week.

-- 
Elder Archuleta
Philippines Bacolod Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment