Thursday, October 23, 2014

One week of being 20 feels no different :D

Hello Family! 

So this past week was kind of weird. Nothing new happened this week, it just seemed super slow. Like seriously... it just dragged on and on and on... And then BOOM Sunday. We had a special sacrament in our furthest area. We went on splits so that we could be at both sacrament meetings (since they were both at the same time). Dad always says that he likes having church out in the forest, try doing it in the JUNGLE! :D It's pretty cool. Then yesterday we had Zone Conference yesterday, which was kind of weird since it wasn't in Bacolod... which meant no Ice Cream :( But the cool thing was it made going back to work a lot easier. But this week we have been focusing on the Atonement. So my question(s) for all of you today is this: How have you used the atonement today? What have you done today that makes you better than yesterday?

I think there's a lesson that I learned this week. We kind of take the gospel for granted. There are millions around the world "perishing is unbelief" because they don't know. Which is why we as members have a responsibility to share the gospel. It is our obligation. We need to share it with EVERYONE!

I wanted to send this one first, I will answer Mom's like 30 bajillion other emails and Dad's email shortly. Love you all!

Elder Archuleta

Tell me what you thought of your birthday package.  I want to hear how much you loved each and every detail.  Mom's like details.  You know I like all the details. 
Was it stupid?
Did you like it? 
How were the balloons for your partay? 
Did you use the plates? 
All the details.   :)

Love you more than the last email. 
Love, 
Mom

It was dorky. But that's what you do when it's a birthday. 
It was awesome! 
I only blew up like 3. The others I'll probably give to other peeps birthday, we got a few coming up. The one's at home are currently used for volleyball, soccer, or anything else when at home. 
Nope. I got a stack of 'stache plates for something awesome! :D



Dear Dad,

Questions from Dad:
Did you get to finish watching conference?
I was able to listen to the last session, I was excited for that. 

Have you heard if Dominick is getting better and able to leave on his mission soon?
He is meeting with President Perez this week about it, hopefully he leaves soon. 

Are you still working on your Tagolog?
Only a little bit, maybe a word or two a day. But it is getting better. Next year I will focus more on it. 

I pray for all of you always, and I know you all do the same for me. 

I love you

Elder Archuleta

This is how we celebrated my birthday, we bought two of these :D

Pictures from Zone Conference!













The Binalbagan Zone




























Zone Christmas video practice.




Companions Elder Agbuya and Elder Archuleta

Did you see the pictures from yesterday? President and Sister Lopez picked us up and we all squished in one car. 12 of us to be exact, and I was squished against President Lopez :D

That is Elder Archuleta standing in that bike.

Getting closer.

Riding like a boss...

They see me rollin'.....

Yep!  It's Elders Agbuya and Archuleta getting a ride to meet President Lopez.

And now, he is squished in a car with Elders and Sisters!!

 Elder Archuleta is sitting right next to President Lopez.

No comments:

Post a Comment