Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Well... Not much is new.

Dearest Family of Mine,

Yo! How is Cali life? How is Fall? How is not hot or rainy or both weather? I love it here! :D

So in the past couple of weeks we've been on exchanges with a few of the other Elder's here in our district. Last-last week I was with Elder McWhorter, last week I was with Elder Christensen, And tomorrow I am with Elder Warnick. Elder McWhorter is in his 2nd transfer, while the other 2 Elders are just hitting their month mark.It's kind of fun to watch them talk to people. They all 3 can talk, but occasionally I would get the what-did-they-just-say-that-is-not-the-language-they-taught-me-in-the-mtc-elder look. It was pretty funny to think that that's how I used to be. Now I struggle with English.. Which is hard sometimes. But at other times it's still pretty easy. It really depends on what I'm talking about. But it is what it is.

Woo! Excitement! We have mission tour coming up like next-next week (Nov. 11). Transfer day is next week, we move houses on the 15th, and today is MONDAY! That is about it for current events.. OTHER THAN I"M ALMOST HALFWAY DONE! Woo! Seems like forever and yesterday I got here to the Philippines... Time flies. 

Any news on my camera? I miss it.. I want's to take pictures again. And look at the GPS map whilst we are walking around the jungle and pretend to be lost or something... I'm 20 now but sometimes I really question that... Meh. :D

SO I finally thought of something that I would like. Remember when you made that secret coin pouch thingy? The one your grandma used to make? One of those :D Preferably big enough to fit like a dollar folded in half, in black and red :D 

Well I think that's really all I got this week. I have to do a questionnaire for misison tour and other missionary shtuffs.. 

WAIT I FORGOT SOMETHING! So last-last p-day I ordered new G's, and I got them last Wednesday. They is super comfy. :D 

Peace off

Elder Archuleta 

Remember the investigators that needed to be married?  Woo! they got married and baptized, but by my former companion. Woo! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment