Monday, January 12, 2015

50...

Dearest Family,

So this week Elder Liquiran and I have been finally making some progress! Our church attendance is growing, we have more investigators coming to church, we have our Recent Converts coming to church... Woo! Faith!! One thing that we focus on here is our Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Everything is dependent on our faith, and without it we can't move on. Sometimes it's really cool how things just make sense now. I have been writing down things like crazy, especially since revelation has been raining down on me like... well like the rain rains here.. :D But I really do enjoy it. Especially since it's been a year (legitly) as an Elder. Kind of weird too. Time hasn't been making sense, but I don't worry about it too much. Since I'm technically halfway done, I've been thinking about everything I've done in the past year, and what I want to accomplish in this upcoming year... Chapter 8 PMG!! Goals! :D So I've condensed it down to 3 main goals: 1. I want to be assigned in every zone (6 more zones)  2. I want to train again (because I've trained once so I know how to train even better) and 3. I want to become Assistant to the Mission President, or AP. (So I can teach and serve all the missionaries here in PBM)

WEll I'm going to break some peeps hearts by saying I have no pictures for this week. Partially due to the fact that Elder Liquiran and I have been trying to get our area going, and partially because I lent my card reader to a member yesterday and forgot to get it back. So maybe DOUBLE next week! (MAYBE)

Well other than that, I don't have much else. How is the ward? The YM and YW? Are they getting along for once? Are the YM studying PMG? Are the YW? 

Welll times almost up and I still have to reply to Elder Casper, Elder Dykstra, a few other friends, and some dork named Kara... 

Love you all

Elder Archuleta

No comments:

Post a Comment