Sunday, January 4, 2015

51 Na Lang

Dearest Family of Mine,

So this week has actually been kind of slow. We were supposed to have a baptism, but while our investigator was being interviewed we found out that he was still smoking... So he was given the 24th.. He is our perfect investigator. He does everything we ask, he gets it all. It's just that we failed in teaching him about smoking, so that fault is on us. But we have been having some success, here a little and there a little.. Which is what we need now. Our area is... Well it's hard. WE went on exchanges with the Zone Leaders, and they said our area is hard.. So that was encouraging. But I have been trying my hardest to get things going.. but it always ends up being the same. 

So the missionary vocab? If someone is "trunky", it means they want to go home or will be going home soon.. SO there are 2 kinds of trunky. The good and the bad, the good meaning that you want to go home sooner so you work harder so the time goes by faster.. and the bad meaning you want to go home so you become lazy. Or at least that's what it usually means here. Every mission is different. 

So I keep forgetting to take a picture of my shoes, so I will make sure to remember this week. But I will be fine for shoes. I could use some nice inserts though, my current ones are flat and hard now after being walked on for a year (haha.. I feel old now). But if not I will totally live, so don't worry about it. 

I'm not sure about the package, I texted the office but no reply. WE have Zone Training on Wednesday, so if it's here I'll get it then. 

Wait wait wait.. I thought Gibby and Cracker broke my phone.. Did he get a new one? What happens when I get home?! OH THE INHUMANITY!! Just kidding. I had to make a joke or something. 

Well I think that's all for this week. I will get on pictures in a second.

Elder Archuleta

PICTURES!!!

Yep











No comments:

Post a Comment