Monday, June 22, 2015

I'm not sure how many of these I have left to be honest...

So to explain the title of my email to you:

Last Monday, after we had finished emailing and ate and stuff, we went down to the office to check on a few things, ask a few questions- usual Zone Leader stuff. But as I was talking to the Mower's, they told me that due to the time that I'm supposed to go home I will actually be coming home earlier! Not entirely sure about that, but apparently it is a church rule to go home early if the departure date of the missionary is around Christmas time (due to travel time, expenses, traffic, and the amount of potatoes eaten on a Tuesday afternoon). So my guess (for now) is probably like last week of November or first week of December. But it's still anyone's guess at this point. Eventually I will receive the famed "Trunky Letter," which will tell me the exact day I go home with travel plans and the other things I need to know/let you know. 

Now to start my letter!

First and foremost, Happy Fathers Day! :D

So for he past week, Elder Agbuya and I have been working like usual. We have been teaching many people and have been preparing so many for the waters of baptism! So July will be a very busy month. 

Also, rather random side note, a lot of the Elders and Sister in my zone got transferred last night, so there are only four of us here in the computer shop right now. Normally we're around like 12... So it's really quiet. And empty.

But on the bright side it actually isn't raining (right now) so at least that's nice. :D

But then again on the not so very bright side, I don't have many pictures to send (because I have videos that are too big to send) so I will get those sent as soon as I can. :D (the pictures)

Well........... other than that I really don't have much else to say. I have some other emails to respond to, So I will leave it at that. 
 
Elder Archuleta
Philippines Bacolod Mission

PICTURES!!

Not entirely sure on the order but...

Me and a ward missionary (with another one photobombing)

Wasabi that I found, with both the English and Japanese sides.









No comments:

Post a Comment