Sunday, June 7, 2015

Almost 6 months nalang!

Hello once again audience! This week's episode brings many laughs to us all.


If only that was true.. (a little too depressing right there..)

So last week we actually went home early. Like i mean I-emailed-for-technically-45-minutes-early because Elder Babida got sick. At first he just didn't really feel good and he had a slight fever, but about 3 days later he called the nurse because it was getting worse. (hahaha... that rhymed) So we ended up spending almost the whole week at home. It was terrible. But we did get a few things done while we were home, which was nice. But I really have nothing else to say, 

I take back what I said about the pictures. The computer wont read my reader, amd I'm almost out of time. I'll try to figure out something.

-- 
Elder Archuleta
Philippines Bacolod Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment