Monday, July 27, 2015

A little more than 4 months left...

Hello everyone!

Well this past week has been tiring. It felt like it dragged on until about Saturday-ish, when things got normal again. But it's all good now. It's a brand new week, so time to change some things up.

Friday is Zone Conference, so that will be fun... Especially since now I'm ZL1 (the senior), so I will be leading in basically everything we do. Woo! Hopefully I don't die. 

So I really don't have a lot to say this week. BUT I do have a ton of pictures to send, and I made sure that I can use my card reader here... SO THERE WILL BE PICTURES!!! :D

I love you all and can't wait to see you when I get home, except for Domenick, since I have to wait for you to get home. Still love ya brobuscus! :D

-- 
Elder Archuleta
Philippines Bacolod Mission

PICTURES!  No explanations...as usual...and pictures of food...as usual.
















No comments:

Post a Comment