Monday, July 6, 2015

Another Week in Paradise... Sort of... :D

Hello once again audience! When we last left off, I still couldn't speak English! And now, it's still the same! :D

So for the past week it has been raining. like not just like "sprinkle-sprinkle" and then it's done, more like what Carly did except (#FLOoded #FloDead) it flooded my entire area. But no cars died. :D I have a video but its like wayyyyyyyy to big to send. It's crazy. 

THERE WAS A BAPTISM!!! But somehow I lost my white tie... I really don't know where I put it. I had it all ready to go the night before, then boom the next day it be gone. But the baptism continued anyways. There are pictures for that. 

So the other day I had a member pull out yet another silver hair.. I'm getting old apparently. D: #TooYoungToBeOld #ForeverYoung 

Well last Thursday we wen't down to the mission office (usually called "Galo" because there is also a chapel there too) and we met President and Sister Barredo! And I got the David question. AGAIN.(#AbiKoTaposNako) They are both from here so they speak Ilonggo. AND before that, we got shots! D: No pictures there, but there were cookies. :D 

I think that's all I have for now. We have MLC tomorrow and Zone Conference later this week. President and Sister Barredo did take pictures, but I have no clue as to where they be. Maybe they'll make a Facebook or something. 

There are a few other pictures I have to send, so I'll get to those. 

Peace off. If you sneezed during this email, bless you. Peace off. BOOP. 

Elder Archuleta
Philippines Bacolod Mission

PICTURES!!


These little tiny berries taste like cotton candy. They're called Sarisa.


This was the water of the baptismal font on Saturday. Ew.


Batpism! :D 


A picture someone took of me whilst eating. I really need to get my clothes fitted. 




No comments:

Post a Comment