Monday, April 21, 2014

Mango Mystery

This week has been very weird. Like nothing interesting really happened except for one this last Friday. 

So Elder Cano and I were just kicking it in our apartment making dinner. I was doing the dishes when I turned around to talk to Elder Cano, and sitting on the middle of the floor was a mango. I asked Elder Cano where it came from, and he didn't know. At first I thought he was joking, but it turns out neither of us knew where it came from... Which concerned us. So, jokingly, Elder Cano said "Maybe its like the Liahonna..?" I decided to call it the "Mango-hona."

We still have the mango. It's sitting as a decoration in  our apartment. 

That's about it for this week. I still haven't gotten the package. We go to the Mission Home on May 1, so I might get it then (hopefully not!  I meant like I hope I don't have to wait that long.)

Okay, so the laundry: Its a big bucket thingy (will include a picture in the future) and you fill it with water and pour in your soap and wash your clothes. Very boring. 

About that treat, never heard of it. 

Everything about the baptism kind of got thrown out the window. There was a problem and we were counselled by President Lopez to give J. to the Sisters. As for our other investigator, James, he's had deaths in his family for the past like 3 weeks. He's also like almost 70. 

Well I think that's about it for this week. 

Love you all!
-Elder Archuleta



No comments:

Post a Comment