Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Short Email


Apparently our Elder has lost his sense of humor or has forgotten mom's.  She entitled her email "Feliz Cinco de Mayo"... Fully aware that the Philippines does not celebrate Cinco de Mayo. 

Dear Mom,

This week has been very hot for us here. We have been working hard here and we've been doing what we need to do. I'm going to apologize in advance, My email today is going to be short. We're here in Bacolod and I'm emailing off of President's computer. Next week I will double up on emails. I don't need the bandannas anymore, I found some here. 

I love you all, 
Elder Archuleta

PS they dont celebrate Cinco De Mayo here

On a good note, there are pictures from President Lopez' Facebook.  There was a Mission Presidents Training for the La Carlota zone.  (No comments were made on the pictures.)






































Elder Cano and Elder Archuleta 

No comments:

Post a Comment