Monday, November 24, 2014

Kamusta sa Pilipinas!

You start your email in Spanish, I'll start mine in probably one of 3 languages. :D

Please tell me what happens in said meeting. I want to know if I'll be coming home to Lincoln 6th (or by the time I get home like 27th). 

SO I always make the joke that I will write my emails to you in my Mission language, And I've got the time today so I think I will give it a shot:

SO sa sinning nga semana, medyo ayos lang ang obra namon. para sa naligad nga duha ka semana, nubo ang numbers namon, kay may kulang nga adlaw sa semana. Pero, sa sinnig semana, wa'ay na! Nakaobra kami sing maayo! Wa'y na nagabot ang package ko. Nagtawag ako sa opacina, kag magfollow-up sila kuno. Tani ara na sia. Mabal-an lang, eh? So napaminsar ko sang Biyernes, parte sa pagpuli ko. Medyo weird, kay indi mechado ang Ingles ko subong. Magturo ako kay Zoe para makasabi ko sa kaniya. (Haha, that last sentance was Tagalog..) Pero luwas sina, ambot lang. Gusto ko nga magkadto kamo diri agud sugaton ninyo ako, kag mapakita ko ang PILIPINAS sa inyo. Sadya gid katama diri. Guro magplan kita para sa ina. 

Indi siya nagahulan diri, pero naghulan siya sang last week. Okay lang ang obra namon diri, amo man gihapon. Nagistorya ko parte dira kagina. May tatlo? Palagpat. Guro sadya man na! 

Oo! Kag nag-email siya sa akon parte sa blog niya! I-forward ko ang address sa inyo. 

Nagapangita ko para sa isa ka nativity set para sa imo, wa'ay ko nakita isa. Pero magpadayon ko.

Guro amo lang na ang akong email sa inyo. Maglubad ko dugay-dugay. Mahal ko kayo! (Again, Tagalog...)

Elder Archuleta

Email translation:
So this week, our work was fine. For the past two weeks, we've had some missing days. But this week we didn't have that! We worked pretty good. My package hasn't shown up yet. I called the office, they said that they will follow up about that. Hopefully it's there. We'll just find out, eh? So I was thinking last Friday, about me coming home. It's going to be kinda weird, because my English isn't that good now. I'll teach Zoe so I can speak to her. (Haha, Tagalog na..) But other than that, I don't know. I want you to come here so that you can come get me and I can show you the PHILIPPINES! It is seriously so much fun here. Maybe we can plan for that. 

It hasn't rained here, but it did rain a bit last week. Our work here is okay, it's the same as always. I already talked about the package. There's going to be 3? Dang. Maybe that'll be fun too! 

Yea! He emailed me about his blog! I'll forward you the address to that to you. 

I've looked for a nativity set for you, but I haven't seen one. But I'll keep looking! 

So maybe that'll be my email to you. I'll translate in a little bit. I love you all! (Liwat, Tagalog...)

Elder Archuleta


Dear Dad,

What were in their letters? If possible, I want to read them. 

So nothing has really changed, I'm still in Tapi, Same companion and everything. Mission tour was awesome, Elder Ardern is ridiculously smart. We have nothing really, just Christmas call, Christmas, and New Years. 

How is Jakob's PMG reading? Or the Family Scripture study? Or Family prayer? Do you all kneel together as a family at night (or in the morning) and pray?

Elder Archuleta

No comments:

Post a Comment