Monday, February 16, 2015

How many of these are left? I lost count...

DEAREST FAMILY and othe peeps who will be reading this,

Yo! California! What it do? 

Well today has been a good day. There are two other Elders here who are also from California, so I feel very Californian right now. Elder Ferrer and I have just been at work like usual... Like I've been saying not much is changing... Which might be why things are actually kind of boring.. Because that was President Lopez's thing, constantly changing EVERYTHING all the time. But The new mission president, President Ferrin, is actually kind of funny too and he's really cool so I'll enjoy him for the time being. 

Well, where do I begin? ... *crickets chirping* Yep. That's kind of how my life is. Wake up, eat, study, eat, teach, go home, plan, eat, sleep, repeat. I've been working on Tagalog and English actually, because it's just gone pretty much. But I think I'm going to try to do something fun this week or have something happen or JUST SOMETHING... I did get the package though! :D But the candy is like already almost gone... But I really did enjoy the letters. Jake's was the best.. "and I was like Bro.. Calm down..." 

I think I have a few pictures to send, I'll check. 

Elder Archuleta

He never sent any pictures.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment