Sunday, February 8, 2015

Letter from President Lopez February 8, 2014

My wife and I sincerely appreciate all your prayers. Your faith and fasting generated so much hope in my pursuit of becoming better. Thank you for the many messages of hope and support. I wish I could respond to each one of them individually. We are so overwhelmed with your pure expressions of love and extending your hands of assistance. We love our missionaries! Being with them is living closer to the Lord- the joy and the witness of the pure love of Christ is always manifested in these young men, young women and dedicated couple missionaries. It had been a wonderful journey to be with them during our mission. We will carry these amazing experiences with us for eternity. They will always be our missionary sons and daughters and family. I am a living evidence that faith gives more life than we could ever imagine- I am a living witness of the power of the atonement of Christ, it heals and it enables. The power of the priesthood, as we diligently seek it, can always be manifested in us beyond our comprehension. I’d like to give me some time to heal. My children and their families who are around me provide sufficient comfort and ease at this time. We love you all! Thank you for your prayers and your support.

The people of Negros will always be in our hearts. The members and leaders had been an amazing strength in our missionary efforts. We will always cherish our friendship. I testify that the Lord is hastening His work in this small part of His vineyard- the missionaries and members are fully engaged in accomplishing this marvelous work in the Bacolod Mission!

We have a Facebook group for our returned missionaries “Philippines Bacolod Mission Returned Missionaries 2012-2015”. We desire to keep in touch with you- our dear elders and sisters.

 

Marlo Oliveros Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment