Monday, August 24, 2015

#WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So something has happened. Obviously. #Duh

Well, Elder Bedonia got transferred today. He actually got assigned to one of my former areas, Tapi! :D So it will be a good area for him. We also got a new assistant and like half of my zone got transferred... But I'm still a zone leader. STILL. 

But for other things, I'm doing okay. Missionary is one of the hardest things but has the most rewards. Granted I wake up most days tired and not feeling up to it, I manage to do it anyways and live another day. 

So mission tour was a hoot! Who even says that anymore? I don't even know, I just have been saying a lot of random stuff lately. #Murica

Well, I think that's pretty much my week. This week is put-the-pedal-to-the-metal-and-go week. I feel like destroying it. #Pumped #MagingPisanNakoYa

Well, I'll get to pictures. Peace be unto you.


-- Elder Archuleta
Philippines Bacolod Mission

PICTURES

Pictures and a SURPRISE! :D


There is no surprise until I figure out how to put it on here.


No comments:

Post a Comment