Monday, August 31, 2015

I got my trunky email!


And now e'ery body be makin fun of me, but then I just hold up 3 fingers to silence 'em. :D

Hello to everyone! 

So for the past week  I have been showing to Elder Lacdao our area. I really like Elder, he's actually really nice and funny. And he actually likes to be a Zone Leader, even though he doesn't really know it yet. Hehehe...

Well... Not a whole lot is really happening right now. I think I have a few pictures to send, I've just been trying to focus more on getting my work done here since I don't have a whole lot of time left. 

-- 
Elder Archuleta
Philippines Bacolod Mission

Pictures...luckily we found a picture of him on Elder and Sister Mower's blog!  

Elder Archuleta's picture he included in his email:

The picture we found on Elder and Sister Mower's blog:

The trunky email is information needed by the Mission Secretary for future departing missionaries.  

No comments:

Post a Comment