Monday, November 23, 2015

5.

Okay first and foremost, Mom please don't watch me when I sleep. That's like #Stalker (Mom might have mentioned in her email that she will stare at him while he's sleeping because she misses his face.)

So I have been thinking lately on how much time I really have left. We have just met a few families and they are AMAZING! One brother actually came up to us and asked us if we could teach him! (Which like NEVER happens here.) WE met with his family and after the lesson they are already testifying to us that we are what they have been looking for. #SpiritSoPresentThatYouCouldHoldIt. I will be looking forward to this family. 

#ChurchPotatoes

Well if we be talking about preparations for coming home, I have like another couple requests:
*Church Potatoes (Or Funeral Potatoes is what they're actually called apparently...)
*Egg Nog
*Biscuits and Gravy
*Strawberries
*Blueberries
*Whatever other kind of berries you can get
*Plain vanilla ice cream. 
*A jar of peanut butter to myself with bread and preferably strawberry jam (But I'll be okay with just the Peanut Butter too)
*Mac and cheese
*Burritos
*Quesadillas
*Mexican Food in General
*Rice
*Milk.
*Cheese. 
*Dairy products.
*Something cooked in the dutch oven
*Moms baking. Anything will be accepted.
*Dr. Pepper. again. Can't have enough.
*Something totally American with eagles and red, white, and blue, and FREEDOM.

I think that's about it. I need to calm down or I'll be obese within a day of being home. Or sooner. Idk. I've planned to stay skinny and get more fit when I get home, especially since I'll have the time to do so. :D

#ChurchPotatoes

Also I'm driving home. Someone bring my truck. No exceptions. Or else. 

Well, that's about it for this week. I will keep my excitement down and just keep focusing on my work for now. I'm excited for those families. And Church Potatoes. (There's a joke there... Elder Williams gets it.)

Well. Peace off peoples. Be back next week. 
-- 
Elder Archuleta
Philippines Bacolod Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment