Sunday, August 3, 2014

Emergency Transfer

Dear Family,

So this week has been fun! I got "emergency transferred" (which basically means I got transferred not on transfer day). I have a NEW companion (new to me). Elder Edem! He is from Cebu, so he speaks Cebuano! He is really really funny. Nothing else has realy happened, but I do have PICTURES! Woo!
To answer dads questions, yes I do use and read my Ilonggo BOM, I use english because I fully understand it.

I will send pictures!
Elder Archuleta

Elder Edem and Elder Archuleta...NEW COMPANIONS!  LaCarlota District Conference

Selfie!

Mangosteen cut correctly.

Rambutan fruit

NEW AREA PHOTOS!

My area is called Moises Padilla (pronounced pa-dill-e-a)




We were also blessed with a few new pictures on President Lopez' Facebook page from their District Conference this weekend.  There was a video as well, but I can't figure out how to save it yet.


Elder Archuleta welcoming members and investigators.

Just a side glance, an accidental photo bomb.  He is smiling so I had to include it!

Elder Molina, Elder Sablan and Elder Archuleta and their baptisms for the weekend.

Just plain cute.  



















No comments:

Post a Comment